5.20.2010

Is it here? Or is it going to drop below freezing again in Michigan?


And no, I'm not talking about picking up that 10-strip from Ricky before seeing _________ Fest or pretending like you're going to have a job outside of food service.

I'm talking about rocking out some jams mid-cigarette while driving someone else's car. I'm talking about waking up to the same damn song every day sometime after 3 pm. I'm talking about that smug grin on your face while you check out summer skin with a pair of shitty headphones on.

You know what I'm talking about.

So here's some nugs:

The Mad Conductor - Members Only Single


Two well-traversed time bending enthusiasts, MC Devlin and MC Kinney give out some mad props to none other than KURT VONNEGUT. Somewhere between Billy Pilgrim and Bluebeard, MC Devlin spits a rude blend of off-kilter rhymes that humanize animals, euthanize virgins, and give you some nice music to get crunk to. I don't like get hung up on things, but these guys get me wet.

On contradictions and crunkness, jam out to an old MC gem-

The Mad Conductor - Tomb Diggin' Shovels

The Mad Conductor may be around in the future; they may have lost themselves within their own consciousness somewhere in Louisiana. Maybe. Check them out.


No comments: