5.06.2010

oh em gee its out its out its out


Ladies and Gents, long time no see.

I apologize for my long absence, but you see...I had more important things to do. Well, that may not be true, but regardless, I come bearing exciting news and gifts.

The new Ratatat album, appropriately named LP4, is scheduled to release soon and it is fantastic. How do I know? There was a leak. some dutch guy put it up on /mu/. Those dutchmen are crafty in their ways, y'know. So here's a mediafire link to download the tracks. Unfortunately, you're gonna have to download the tracks individually, but trust me it's well worth it.
I must say, I've never been disappointed in Ratatat. They are some of the finest and most unique musicians I have heard and their following is constantly expanding. So now, be one of the first to have the new LP4 album. You're welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i cannot thank you enough. thank you!

Chairman said...

you're welcome