1.26.2010

DIY Synth building



Here's the synth that I just finished building.  This little sucker basically took over my life for the past month, and now I don't really know what to do with myself anymore...  I based it on Music From Outer Space's Sound Lab Mini Synth, and pretty muched stayed to his schematics with the exception of squishing the front panel into a tighter area, and leaving out the CV/Gate inputs FOR NOW.

So the next step seems to be trying to get MIDI capability with this thing, so anybody with advice on MIDI-CV conversion, I'd love to hear it.  One's I've been looking at are MFOS's , midibox.org's, and the midimplant

Also, I need a name for this guy so suggestions are appreciated.

pce,
cornmuffin

3 comments:

Chairman said...

the Music Box

pac man said...

hey silver, i don't think that's unoriginal enough
FAIL

Chairman said...

hey pac man go eat some ghosts.